Functional Gummy for Healthy Ageing
With Rousselot® SiMoGel™ PS and Quali-Blend® Essential
Rousselot SiMoGel is a powerful solution to produce state-of-the-art jelly articles on starchless confectionery equipment (silicone, metal or blister). Creating unrivalled hygienic conditions, SiMoGel facilitates the production of functional gummies and perfectly answers the need of nutraceutical confectionery producers.
The 12 vitamins from the Quali-Blend Essential defy your age and rejuvenate your skin from the inside in a delicious gummy as delivery form. Naturally colored and flavored by mango pulp.
- Dissolve (a) Rousselot SiMoGel PS in hot mango puree (80-90°C).
- Dissolve (c) Quali-Blend in water at room temperature.
- Boil (b) to 125°C. Cool down to 100°C and add the gelatin solution (a).
- Add (c) and (d).
- Deposit immediately in oiled molds or blisters. The TSS should be +/- 79-80°Brix and the temperature 60-80°C.
- Leave the molds at ambient temperature (12-20°C) under ventilation for a few minutes (8-30 min).
- After removal from the molds, the articles are sugar sanded or oiled.
- Final moisture content: 20%
Formulation complies with EU regulations. Always consult the local requirements regarding labelling outside EU.
©Rousselot. This recipe cannot be reproduced, distributed, translated and used without prior permission of Rousselot.