From 2016 to 2019, the global market for sports nutrition has grown at a CAGR of 8%[*], offering exciting opportunities for manufacturers teaming up with Rousselot Health & Nutrition.
Getting back in the game faster and stronger
From professional athletes to health-conscious consumers, today’s active buyers are looking for more ways to up their game. With Rousselot Health & Nutrition’s collagen solutions, you can give them a way to accelerate recovery, support connective tissue – and reach the next performance level.
- Damage to muscle cells and extracellular matrix (ECM) during exercise causes pain, reduces strength and negatively influences athletic performance
- The level of muscle damage affects recovery time – and impacts training load for pro athletes and amateurs alike
In all sports, recovery is vital, affecting muscle building and endurance
- Fast, excellent cold-water solubility
- Neutral in taste and odor
- Highly stable
- Heat resistant
- Can be used in combination with each other, other protein sources, including whey and soy and many other ingredients
- Texture benefits at increased protein levels
- Proven health benefits:
- Joint Health
- Protein enrichment
- Collagen powder drinks
- RTD (Ready-to-drink)
- Powder blends
- Tablets, capsules
- Sports gels
Rousselot makes no representation or warranty, whether expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information, nor does it assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, for any information. Use of this information shall be at your discretion and risk. Nothing herein relieves you from carrying out your own suitability determinations and tests and from your obligation to comply with all applicable laws and regulations and to observe all third-party rights. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The uses and claims for Rousselot’s products recommended in this website should be adapted to the current local regulatory environment. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.