The Tof’Gums are the first gummies with a toffee flavor. This new type of gummies created by Rousselot meets consumer demand for new flavors. It is easier to taste than a classic toffee as it melts in the mouth. It has 20% less fat than a butter toffee and contains no artificial flavor and color.
- Solubilize (a) the gelatin in hot water at 60-80°C
- Boil (b) sugar, glucose syrup, sweet concentrated milk, hydrogenated oil, up to 126°C under stirring.
- Cool down (b) to 110°C, add (c) butter and salt, and (a) gelatin solution.
- Homogenize the mass at a high speed until a homogenous brown smooth solution is obtained.
- Deposit in molding starch and store 24h at 20°C
- De-starch and oil the gummies.
- Final moisture content: 16%
Contains allergens: milk
Formulation complies with EU regulations. Always consult the local requirements regarding labelling outside EU.
©Rousselot. This recipe cannot be reproduced, distributed, translated and used without prior permission of Rousselot.
For more ideas please contact your Sales Representative.