The gelatin Rousselot 150 PS allows obtaining a fine and homogeneous texture in dairy mousses and gives stable quality during storage.
- Blend the powders and disperse them into the milk at 50°C.
- Add the cream and chocolate.
- Heat to 95°C.
- Homogenization at 120 bars.
- Heat treatment: pasteurization or sterilization.
- Cool down to 10°C.
- Aerate on a continuous beater under pressure to reach a density of 0.6
- Fill and store at 5°C.
Contains allergens: milk
Formulation complies with EU regulations. Always consult the local requirements regarding labelling outside EU.
©Rousselot. This recipe cannot be reproduced, distributed, translated and used without prior permission of Rousselot.
For more ideas please contact your Sales Representative.