High Protein Chocolate Treats
With Rousselot® Protake
With its high protein content, this delicious treat will please all chocolate lovers. In this recipe, ProTake is used as protein source, representing no less than 30% proteins of the total content (2.4g per bite of 8g) with no compromise on taste. It is a very nice way to get the necessary protein intake for senior’s diet for example.
- Melt (a) the chocolate at 42°C and let it cool down to 32°C while stirring
- Melt (b) the cocoa butter and hazelnut paste together in the water bath at 80°C
- Blend (c) ProTake and icing sugar and sieve
- Disperse (c) the powder blend in (b) the melted cocoa butter and hazelnut paste with a whisk
- Add (a) the melted chocolate and mix well until a homogeneous mass is obtained
- Add (d) flavor
- Divide the mass in silicon molds with a plastic bag (8g per mold)
- Let it cool down and harden in a cold chamber (4-7°C)
- Store the chocolate bites at max 20°C after demolding
Formulation complies with EU regulations. Always consult the local requirements regarding labelling outside EU.
©Rousselot. This recipe cannot be reproduced, distributed, translated and used without prior permission of Rousselot.
For more ideas please contact your Sales Representative.