Recipe of the month is:
Mint Crispy Snack with Rousselot® 125 H and ProTake-BH™
So fresh! So crispy! These sweet snacks are completely fat and sugar-free and they will blow up your taste buds. Thanks to its powerful foaming, stabilizing and binding functionalities, ProTake-BH helps to develop and stabilize polyols crystals in those crunchy products.
- Dissolve (a) Rousselot 125 H and ProTake-BH in hot water (80°C).
- Cook (b) water and xylitol up to 110°C. Cool down to 100°C and add the gelatin solution (a).
- Cool down to 50-60°C and transfer in a planetary beater bowl.
- Beat for few minutes at maximum speed.
- Add (c) xylitol, color and flavor.
- Continue beating till a density of 0.25 is obtained.
- Deposit the mass in drops on a silicon sheet. Dry in a ventilated oven at 55°C for 4-5 hours.
- Final moisture content: 2.5 %.
Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
Formulation complies with EU regulations. Always consult the local requirements regarding labelling outside EU.
©Rousselot. This recipe cannot be reproduced, distributed, translated and used without prior permission of Rousselot.
For more ideas please contact your Sales Representative.