Extruded Acid Cola flavored Marshmallow
With Rousselot® AcidoGel-H
AcidoGel-H is part of Rousselot Synergy Systems range
This Extruded Acid cola flavored Marshmallow recipe is the success of Rousselot Technical Support and Application Laboratory innovation process. The pleasant and stable texture of extruded Acid cola flavored Marshmallows is based on the design of a new gelling and foaming system called Rousselot AcidoGel-H.
- Dissolve Rousselot AcidoGel-H directly in hot water (80-90° C).
- Boil (b) to 126 ° C. Cool down to 100° C and add Rousselot AcidoGel-H solution (a).
- Then add (c).
- Transfer the mass to the hopper of the continuous pressure beater.
- Set the beater to obtain a density of 0.20 – 0.3 and an outlet temperature of +/- 40-45°C.
- After extrusion, the rope is cut and the articles are rolled in icing sugar or in a mix of icing sugar and starch.
- Final moisture content: 17-18%
Formulation complies with EU regulations. Always consult the local requirements regarding labelling outside EU.
©Rousselot. This recipe cannot be reproduced, distributed, translated and used without prior permission of Rousselot.
For more ideas please contact your Sales Representative.