Rousselot® Delight with Rousselot® 125 H
For several years, through its expertise and the outstanding properties of its products, Rousselot has been the indisputable partner in all the area of the confectionery industry.
Rousselot Delight is an ultra-soft candy, deposited in molding starch and dusted with icing sugar. A large number of natural and artificial flavorings can be used such as cinnamon, rosewater, orange blossom or pistachios, to quote only a few.
- Dissolve Rousselot 125 H in hot water (80-90°C).
- Boil (b) to 126°C. Cool down to 100°C and add the gelatin solution (a).
- Add (c).
- Deposit immediately into cold and dry starch. The preparation should be around 86°Brix and the temperature 70-80°C.
- Leave the starch trays at room temperature for at least 24 hours.
- After removal from the molding starch the articles are dusted with icing sugar.
- Final moisture content: 10%
Formulation complies with EU regulations. Always consult the local requirements regarding labelling outside EU.
©Rousselot. This recipe cannot be reproduced, distributed, translated and used without prior permission of Rousselot.
For more ideas please contact your Sales Representative.