With Rousselot® 200 PS
Rousselot 200 PS gelatin brings to gummies their specific texture, even in the presence of natural colors, flavors and intense sweeteners like Stevia extract.
- Dissolve (a) Rousselot gelatin and Stevial in hot water (80-90°C).
- Cook (b) polydextrose, xylitol and water to 112°C. Cool down to 100°C and add (a) the gelatin solution.
- Add (c) citric acid, (d) flavor and color to (b) and homogenize the mass gently.
- Deposit immediately the confectionery mass at a TSS of +/-77-78°Brix and a temperature of 70-80°C in cold and dry starch.
- Let the starch trays at room temperature (20°C) for 24h.
- Oil the gummies after removal from molding starch.
- Store at 20-25°C.
- Final moisture content: 20%
Formulation complies with EU regulations. Always consult the local requirements regarding labelling outside EU.
©Rousselot. This recipe cannot be reproduced, distributed, translated and used without prior permission of Rousselot.
For more ideas please contact your Sales Representative.