Rousselot Gelatins for Tablets
World-class gelatins and in-depth development expertise
Tablets are a much used dosage form for pharma- and nutraceutical products. Using the right gelatins offers numerous processing and consumer advantages. Rousselot can help you maximize those advantages with world-class gelling and non gelling gelatins for tablets, combined with technical expertise and experience in co-developing solutions with customers.
Processing advantages of our gelatins
Suitable for both wet granulation and direct compression as tablet binders and fair disintegrants, thanks to several key features:
- Flexibility of use (wettability and cold solubility for non-gelling gelatin)
- Appropriate binding power (adhesive and cohesive properties depending on gel strength selected)
- Excellent powder flowability and compression properties
User advantages of gelatin tablets
- Non gelling gelatin allowing fast disintegration, thus ensuring good drug availability
- Gelatin offers an effective tablet coating, making the tablet easy to swallow
And contact us to discuss your needs and ideas. We're eager to reach further together.