Date: Thursday, June 25 @8:00 a.m. PST, 11:00 a.m. EST, 5:00 p.m. CEST Duration: 90 minutes.
Talks & Speakers:
- “From Bioink to Scaffold: Mechanics and Architecture in 3D Bioprinted Tissues”, by Brent Godau, 4M BioTech.
- “3D Hydrogel Rheology” by Bowman Bagley, Advanced Biomatrix.
- “The Age of Allevi Application: strategies for bioprinting hydrogels” by Jakub Lewicki, Allevi.
- “The use of purified gelatin in 3D Bioprinting applications”, by Jeroen Geeraert, Rousselot.
- “Non-destructive Mechanical Testing of Engineered Tissues: Principles and Applications” by Kathleen Duffy, Rheolution.
Registration through Rheolution's website: https://lnkd.in/e8s6Sa2
This event is hosted by Rheolution.