The ‘Diving Frozen Yogurt’ with Peptan has just been nominated as one of the World Dairy Innovation Awards 2017 finalists in the Best functional dairy product category. Divine Frozen Yogurt is an innovative recipe for success. Building on solid scientific research into the health and skin beauty benefits of Peptan collagen peptides and a keen understanding of industry trends, this exciting low-fat dessert concept is designed to satisfy consumers and boost businesses.
Find out below why this innovative application concept perfectly meet today's trend:
- The frozen yogurt desserts industry is showing annual growth of 11,6% (2011-2016), driven in part by rising health consciousness among consumers;
- Indulgence is hot, with consumers craving on-the-go snacks that combine high nutritional value with outstanding flavour and mouthfeel;
- Collagen is booming (annual growth from 2011-2016: 17%), as health-conscious consumers seek bioactive ingredients with science behind;
- The entire nutricosmetics sector expects strong growth (CAGR: 11.5% up to 2020);
- Peptan is the world’s leading collagen peptides brand – and one of the most extensively researched: our collagen peptides are a natural, bioactive protein with proven skin beauty benefits and the potential to change our understanding of food.
The finalists and winners of this eleventh annual World Dairy Innovation Awards 2017 will be presented from 6th to 8th June at the Global Dairy Congress in Dublin. For more details about this Award please visit www.foodbev.com