For several years, through its expertise and the outstanding properties of its products, Rousselot has been the indisputable partner in all areas of the confectionery industry. Rousselot ResistaGel-P is a specific Synergy System developed to produce heat resistant gummies with a similar transparency and a texture close to standard gelatin gummies.
6 kg Rousselot ResistaGel-P
19 kg Water
29.6 kg Sugar (sucrose)
54.2 kg Glucose-fructose syrup 60 DEF
3 kg Sorbitol syrup
15 kg Water
2.6 kg Citric acid (50% solution)
q.s Flavor and color
- Dissolve Rousselot ResistaGel-P in hot water (close to boiling).
- Boil (b) to 123°C. Cool down to 100°C and add the ResistaGel-P solution (a).
- Add the flavor and color (d) then finally the citric acid (c).
- Deposit immediately in cold and dry starch. The TSS should be +/- 77-78°Brix and the temperature 70-85°C, pH: 3.2 to 3.45.
- Leave the starch trays at room temperature for 24 hours.
- After removal from the molding starch, the articles are sugar sanded or oiled.
- Final moisture content: 18%
Of which - saturates: 0 g
of which - sugars: 73 g
of which - polyols: 2 g
Formulation complies with EU regulations. Always consult the local requirements regarding labelling outside EU.
©Rousselot. This recipe cannot be reproduced, distributed, translated and used without prior permission of Rousselot.
For more ideas please contact your Sales Representative.